What does it mean to “think outside the box”?
Well, for one thing, it means to think differently:
- not to let what other people think affect you
- to think about the issue in a different way, for instance, someone I knew wanted to talk over his health with his chemo oncologist because that doctor “could think outside the box”… the person I knew wanted radical treatment to be thought of because the outlook was grim
- when you want to give someone a surprise party, you need to “think outside the box” because you want to design a party around that person and not make it a boring ordeal
- when you think about what school will become, you want to “think outside the box” because you can’t return to school as it was
- you want to think of lavender when everybody is thinking of stale air
- did you just say “think outside the mask”?