- I AM KEATS AS YOU ARE by Glenn Peirson; co-editor with Mary Peirson; ISBN 9780986741104. Dr. Glenn Peirson, author of I am Keats as you are, walked boldly and compassionately in this world, blazing new pathways, dreaming new dreams into being, and maintaining beautiful relationships. The complications of cancer treatment suddenly claimed him after a three year heroic battle. I am Keats as you are is a collection of his prose and poetry.
- Short Story: JOEY, in The Danforth Review 2004
- Poem: ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR in Jones Av 2004
- Poem: THE RED PRIEST & THE WHITE ONE in redpriest.com 2003
Ready for submission:
- A.G., an historical novel set in the dark soul of Venice in the first half of the eighteenth century
- AFTER THE INTERLUDE (with Andrew Ruhl): a dialogue about facing death and beyond head-on
- cancerwords, the poetry of a mother’s experience of her son’s war against cancer
- BOUNCING OFF THE SUN, a children’s book of creation and questioning
- SOMETIMES AN ANGEL, Because of my personal and professional experience, I know the need for a tool of expression in the face of monumental loss. That is what this book is. It’s like a flashlight to guide a child or teen-ager through the maze of grief. It is not meant to answer questions, nor to ponder on meanings. This book is meant to be written in, pasted onto, drawn on, doodled in. It is meant to produce a celebration and articulation of a relationship, a relationship the “author” has lost.
PROJECTS IN PROGRESS
- KISS JOY AS IT FLIES, a novel set in Victorian and 1940′s London and Canada
- PRAIRIE ICONS, a Collection of Short Stories
- POETRY COLLECTIONS